before heading home...

The show must go on! the famous Bellagio fountains... (every 15 minutes)

Crazy! Uncle jeffry took me and drove all the way to Las Vegas on Sunday. It was another unexpected detour of my adventure. We didn't touch any machines or sit at any table. We just walked, all the way for this end to another end of the vegas blvd. it might be the best way spending your weekend. I felt like one of the 11 (or 12, or 13) It is hard to believe that this is the last day of my "break" in the States. it was like a wonderful and much needed vacation after 5 years on-going ministry with DOULOS. I can honestly say that I am fully charged. I appreciate much of your patience and understanding. The journey had been more than i can ask for. First I flew to LA from mid Dec to Christmas ... after Christmas I went to Chicago for CEF 2nd generation reunion part 2 And then, I spent a wonder month at the East coast (New york, New Jersey, and Boston) Then I had an adventure in UK Coming back from UK, i flew to Atlanta and visited South Carolina From there i went to Phoenix and stayed with Auntie Fei and the family for another week...

Last 2 weeks I had been in LA and had some extra trips around the west coast.


Other than the original plan, I got to visit UK/Wales and Mexico. Meanwhile, it had been good to meet up with many old friends and supporters. The reunions had brought my past and present together. During the trip, i could visit these schools which I will love to apply in the future... These visitations were more than beneficial. This is an answer of my prayers.From this point onwards, it will be a very occupied 2008. This morning I went to Fuller, one of the the most well-known in cross-cultural studies. The impressions were quite positive. I did have some reservations but; i was blessed when participating the weekly chapel. Senior Professor Ray Anderson spoke on the topic with a very edgy title : The Gospel to Judas. His debate was based on Judas as a prodigal son... and he was forgiven, too... by the blood of Christ. wow, it was a total refreshing thinking regarding grace for me. This trip was totally worth it if it was just for this message. The title of the book he wrote is "Judas and Jesus : Amazing Grace for the wounded soul". Go get one.


It will be another 14 hour flight over the pacific... hopefully, it will not be as dramatic as the previous ones. This trip is like a dream for sure. And i am about to wake up. I will see you when i wake up.

Comments

Anonymous said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mikeycatlu said…
Dear Ray:

Auntie Esther is in Taiwan taking care of her father since he was hospitalized alsmost 3 months.
You may call her at 0936-221-595.

Uncle Paul

Popular Posts