Creative communication




One of my friends sent me this link. It was nothing new to me (in the begining). After all these years in the Christian circle, honestly I may have seen it all... Cheezy mimes and skits, we did it all the time. However, isn't it just a simple message about the good news? I have to say, this one is powerful. If you watch it until the end, you will have the exact feeling of guilt like me.

We neglect the power of the passion which indeed changed many lives. I am no different to the cynical people of the "world".

How can we communicate our faith to the lost when we are not yet found?

Lord, have mercy.



PS: this is a picture taken in a city of South Korea. You can see the cross on top of church buildings all over the city.(those red dots) In the night, it is very impressive. Once again, cynical people as me will say "what is that for?"... If that is all Christian can deliever, we should be ashamed.

Do you have an answer?

Comments

Unknown said…
這個影片我還是第一次看到
很感人 重覆看了幾遍

我們在台灣掛念你 為你禱告
並同在忠僕號的Ivy(懷寧浸信會)

願你平安
主恩滿溢

Popular Posts