My communication team



It had been a blast for many of us... starting from Day one arriving Fukuoka, three helicopters filming us from the sky. We broke all the past records in numbers of visitors. Tours around the ship all all booked out from the first hour.
I am in a new role leading this team in full capacity after Taiwan. It is a great challenge from inside out. Ivy Chou is the visual designer from Taiwan, who used to work in the same company I co-founded with other 4 people. Very strong personality within and brought professionlism in the team, Ivy herself also had to adjust herself into "the Ray era". She is doing great in almost every job-related persective. Ester from Sicily island is our photographer. I knew her since the ship's visit in 2005. She was in my tour team then, speaking few words of English. She also struggles a lot with some discpline issues like coming to devotions and meetings on time. However, i would say she is still the sweetest girl in the office, in her attitude and positive action.

Rodrigo my Camera man is working in two full time jobs on board DOULOS. He has to deal with elecrtonic stuff 3 days a week and two days here. Nevertheless, he often worked overnight for projects. I will show you later for our latest video clips. And of course, the mighty Carlien Govender who is the journalist. She never failed to finish her currents, stories, and DOulos letters. And I just got to hear from her this evening that she is expecting a baby now! My goodness.


last but not the least, Marli who joined the team in Japan. She is from Brazil met her husband in the states, worked in Dubai for the last decade as a professional Journalist. Currently, she is in the Action team and I deal with the media in this port... NHK, FUJI TV... and many more. It was funny when the restaurant owner saw me on tV when we had ShuShi the other night. I thought we can have some discount. Appparently not.

Well, what can i say. I am now overseeing such a team and knowing... Our God is in control. I have to be obedient and keep my head straight.

We only have a few days before Korea. The expectation went up sky high... This evening in our prayer nightm we sang once again: I will bring you more than a song. It is all about you. i am coming back to the heart of worship. it's all about you Jesus. Stop complaining, the best and the worst still yet to come.

Comments

THEperfectMatch said…
Hey Best man Ray, what exactly do you mean by the best and the worst will is yet to come??? any way, we miss you mate! I wonder when I am able to see you again...
praying for you and your team!
Flavio
Citizen Caine said…
Hello 睿睿:
我是凱恩!上回你和忠僕號回來,雖然很想去看看你,但是因為大部分時間都得待在醫院,只好作罷!只是讓你知道,我們還是有偷偷在關心你最近做了些什麼。So, just here, say hi...

Popular Posts