back in LA for Getty, some more relaxation, and hey... Mexico trip!




After an amazing week in Phoenix, I came back to LA and stayed with my uncle's, once again. Uncle jeffry is my mom's second yonger brother. He had been my faithful supporter/sponser since day one. I appreciate very much by his love and devotion. He might not be the most ambitious person in terms of carrer or social status. But he was one of the most generous people in my extended family.
Everytime I came here to stay in his place on Hacienda heights LA I can really feel free and relaxed, and a spare car to use.

That is how I got to visit Getty institude on my own on day. Getty is one of my all time favorite museums in the States. Not because of its collections, but mainly because of the weather, view, and the architectures really sounds. I spent almost the whole afternoon under California sunshine... it was a treat for good.

A trip to Mexico was a bonus surprise. Just like UK trip, it was a miracle for me to see myself to have a detour during the break in the States to another country... make it two!
It is a package tour organised by the wonderful Chinese tour agency (they are famous for cheap deals and backdoor bargains). I don't even need to have a visa to go visist Mexico! wow...
The tour included a harbor curise trip in San Diego which most of the people had no idea but me! Watching the huge aircraft carriers (MidWay, Regent..)and other curise ships in port was fantastic.

The one day journey to Baja California Mexico was actually too short to take it seriously, especially with oldies in the tour group. (thank God there was a Japanese cutie. Too bad my japanese and her English wasn;t good enough to build a bonfire) However, the beautiful scenary of pacific coast was once again worth every penny. Most importantly for me: one more country down, 60 and counting!

Comments

Ann said…
Think I lost your email...can give me your address while you are still here in the States? (at least a while?) want to send a family photo to you
Ann said…
Can email Tim if you don't have mine

Popular Posts