Top 10 in 2007 9. Doulos Asia trip (March~ November)

Doulos Asia trip (March~ November)


April 2006, I left DOULOS from Chennai India knowing I might be back for the DOULOS trip in Far East Asia in 2007. This is MY part of the world. I had been blessed by the ministry so much and now was my turn to contribute something in return. However, it was not an easy route as we all know by the end of the day. From Taiwan, Japan, South Korea, Hong Kong, East Malaysia, Brunei, and Philippines, 7 more countries added into my list. I had greater responsibilities in every perspective. And it got more complicated when you are familiar with the language and culture. People assumed you could deal with it better than others. Speaking in my Mum's church in Busan, spending time with a Japanese Christian family for a week, reunion with old friends in Hong Kong, having Hari Raya feast* 4 times one evening in Brunei, sailing into Dry dock in the Philippines as the grande finale… how can I complain God's divine appointments?

(*Hari Raya is the Islam New Year celebration after the Ramadan month)


to be continued...

Comments

Popular Posts