Top 10 in 2007 10. Line-up Taiwan (Dec 2006 ~ May 2007)

When I look back 2007, apparently there were a few things deserved to be mentioned. As my good friends and partners, I would love to invited you again to have a walk with me for the amazing 2007.

10. Line-up Taiwan (Dec 2006 ~ May 2007)



Visiting in KaoHsiung and handing out with friends is one thing, to do lineup for a ship with multinational crew is totally something else. I can honestly said that DOULOS trip to Taiwan was a journey of miracle for me. However, I got to learn so much in diplomatic skills, politics, church relations, and most importantly, trusting God under all circumstances. More than 260,000 visitors stepping onboard, media coverage, and positive feedbacks from the partners, I was exhausted but full of gratitude when we left Keelung port on the 9th of May.

Comments

Popular Posts