For onto us a child was born




COngratulations, Timbo my bro and Ann the great mom!
One of the best moments of a man/woman's life- being parents. Well, the second best i believe is to be the grandpa or the uncle like me.
Yesterday before i left Tim and Ann's residence, she told me... "well, we are going to the hospital this afternoon. Take care of our home. We won't be here this evening." Wow, it was a real deal. I came to New York with the knowledge that they are going to have no.2 in these few days. However, it was even better to experience the whole deal with them.
Tim came back from the hospital like 1:30 in the morning. I was about going to bed, after finishing my blog. He looked really tired. Hey, i bought him something encouraging - the best pastrami sandwich in town from the Katz's deli. Well, I enjoyed it this afternoon with the matzo ball soup, my latest favorite.


This afternoon Tim and I went pick up Ian (da little bro) and Aunt Lois, the grandma. The ride to the Lng Island Jewish hospital was under the heaviest rain I had ever seen in the States. I thought that was the extra blessings from the Father in heaven pouring down.

Ann was cool, recovering well. She can throw some jokes and being able to take some pictures when Ian first met his sis Coleen. That was one sweet moment when a boy became an elder brother. That means "responsibility" and .... less attention from other people.

Anyways, I am very impressed by parents' devotion and love. There were so many things and drills I learnt in these few days. Way to go, bro.

Comments

Popular Posts