Top 10 in 2007 6. Traveling team in back to Taiwan and Hong Kong



6 Traveling team in back to Taiwan and Hong Kong

It was my initiative to have a team visiting Taiwan and Hong Kong after DOULOS current visit earlier this year. Why bother? Partly because of my role in the partner ministries of OM Ships international. And also, I would love to run the race well and finished strong. In two weeks, we traveled to Keelung, Taipei, ChungLi, Taichung, Tainan, Kaohsiung, and then HK for 6 days. We performed and spoke in various occasions like DOULOI’s supporting church, their families, and fellowships. We also visited some partners and authorities on the way. Most importantly, it is a way for me wrapping up my time in the ministry. In June to July 2006, I went on the Australia traveling team during my furlough. I didn’t feel too much of a closure since I wasn’t really done with the ship. But this time it was different. I truly enjoy every moment traveling with these three young ladies. (Of course, Taiwanese food is much better.)

During this trip, we had a slogan “We are looking for someone to replace Ray. There is a cabin available for you!”. Apparently, we expected to recruit some more from here, especially guys. Currently we only have 1 sister from Hong Kong and 7 from Taiwan, only one guy. I still remembered how it felt like when I was the only person in such an environment. That wasn't easy. Hey, help us to find some quality young folks for the kingdom. Take part of it!

to be continued....

Comments

Popular Posts